At Birchwood Senior Living, we are focused on promoting wellness to our residents.
Well-balanced activities are planned daily by our full-time Community Life Director and campus chaplain. All wellness activities are included in the rents of each living option and the calendar of activities is distributed to residents on a regular basis.
Birchwood Senior Living is nondenominational and welcomes all faiths. Our campus chaplain is available to perform spiritual care services such as worship services, one-on-one visits, and “spirituality and the arts” programs. We also have spiritual programs and services offered through the generosity of volunteers from local churches including St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Faith Lutheran, Crossroads Church, Linwood Covenant, Forest Hills Methodist, Chisago Lakes Baptist, and Eagle Brooke Christian.
Highlights of wellness activities:
- Fitness activities, stretching, visual relaxation and balance training
- Music programming and concerts
- Social events and themed parties
- Worship services and music
- Book clubs and educational events
- Arts & crafts, games and bingo
- Day trips to shopping, lunch and fishing