Assisted living at Birchwood Senior Living is located in our Birchwood Arbors community. This option is for seniors who want to live as independently as possible, but may need assistance with some of the activities of daily living such as laundry, housekeeping, bathing, dressing, transferring/walking, or medication management.
Birchwood Arbors is a warm, gracious community filled with friends and neighbors. From your very first day, you’ll be invited to gather with fellow residents in our lovely community spaces – such as our wellness area, fireplace lounge, or music room. These areas are designed to bring comfort to the body, mind and spirit. Special care has been taken with the décor, featuring overstuffed chairs, cozy pillows, and soft lighting. Sit and relax, have a visit, practice the piano, or just watch the neighborhood through the large bay window.
Also included in assisted living is a wide range of wellness services and programs that are planned daily, which include social activities, educational and intellectual programs, physical wellness activities, vocational programs and spiritual services. Learn more about wellness and spirituality at Birchwood Senior Living.
Services included in assisted living:
- Three meals a day
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Access to 24/7 licensed nursing staff on site
- Daily “I’m okay” checks
- Emergency response system
- On-site maintenance
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Customized wellness programs that revolve around the “Wellness Wheel” that has six dimensions of wellness including social, intellectual, physical, emotional, vocational, and spiritual wellness
- Access to additional personal care services
- All utilities included (excludes cable and internet)
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- 24/7 secured buildings
You can also feel secure knowing that if your health status ever changes and you need a greater level of care, 24/7 on-site nursing care is available.